We are a Christ centered community where God’s Spirit transforms our lives as we worship, learn, love, share, and serve.
- Christ Centered Ministry Focus
- Authority of Scripture
- Called to Discipleship
- Team Ministry is the most effective Ministry
- Relational Ministry Focus
- Lost People Matter
- To make disciples of Jesus Christ within Emmanuel Lutheran Church and the surrounding community through.
- Biblically based preaching and teaching.
- Application of the sacraments in a variety of worship settings.
- Provision of a wide range of discipleship ministries.
- To sustain an open and inclusive environment within the church that encourages and supports relationship building between current members while openly inviting and welcoming people from the surrounding community.
- To equip and mobilize Emmanuel’s members to use their time, skills and spiritual gifts to serve others through active participation in Emmanuel’s mission, outreach and caring ministries.
- To sustain financial health and growth in giving in support of the ministries of the church through:
- Giving to annual ministries
- Giving to capital needs
- Giving to the foundation/endowment fund
- To enable the achievement of Emmanuel’s ministry goals through the provision of functional, accessible and abundant facilities.