Welcome to the Emmanuel Park Community
is a world where God’s grace and love in Christ transforms people and all creation.
is to be a Christ centered community where God’s Spirit transforms our lives as we worship, learn, love, share and serve.
- in the Triune God whose name is Father, Son, and Holy Spirit
- in Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior
- in the Gospel as the power of God for the salvation of all who believe
- that teaching or theology serves the proclamation and ministry of Christian faith
- that we do not have an answer for all questions, not even religious ones
- that what we teach prepares believers to be witnesses in speech and action of God’s rich mercy in Jesus Christ
- that the Holy Spirit uses our witness to create, strengthen and sustain faith in Jesus Christ and the life we have in him
“Pastor William Kittinger”
“We were created to be a resilient people for the sake of our community and the world.”
The Emmanuel Park Community is here to lead people in the Way of Jesus Christ. We understand many we encounter at the Park and around the neighborhood don’t go to church. We want to be a church for you, a community where you can find the grace, peace, and mercy of God, not just here but everywhere in your life.