Good Friday Service - April 2, 2021
Plans and Guidelines:
- We are opened at 33% capacity – 100 people in the Sanctuary
- Masks are required at all times
- We are practicing social distancing and following CDC guidelines
- Registration is required by clicking on the buttons to the left
- Bathrooms, Sanctuary, and Family Life Center are cleaned before each service
Ushers welcome and greet you as you come to church. The ushers are also there to answer any questions regarding the procedures for worship.
In the sanctuary, there are hand sanitizers, masks, and gloves if needed. There is a table with communion packets for each person to pick up upon entering. Offering plates are available at the registration table for your convenience before, during, and after the service.
For questions or trouble signing up, please contact Gina at firstname.lastname@example.org or call Tuesday – Thursday from 10:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.