In-person Worship Services Registration and Guidelines
Plans and Guidelines:
November 1, 2020, for in-person Sunday worship (Daylight Saving Time ends, move clocks back one hour)
- We will open at 25% capacity – 70 people in the Sanctuary and 65 people in the Family Life Center
- Masks are required at all times
- We will be practicing social distancing and following CDC guidelines
- Registration is required every week by clicking on the buttons to the left. The sign-up opens at 10:00 a.m. on Monday and closes on Friday at 12:00 noon each week
- Bathrooms, Sanctuary, and Family Life Center will be cleaned before each service
There will be ushers welcoming and greeting you as you come to church. The ushers are also there to answer any questions regarding the procedures for worship.
In the sanctuary, there will be hand sanitizers, masks, and gloves if needed. There will be a table with communion packets for each person to pick up upon entering. Offering plates will be available at the registration table for your convenience before, during, and after the service.
In the Family Life Center, there will be two entries – one by the bathrooms and the other by the center doors. Each entryway will have a table with masks, gloves, hand sanitizer, and individual communion kits. Again, offering plates will be available at the registration table for your convenience before, during, and after the service.
We will continue to include Sharing of the Peace during worship service, but there will be no touching and we will maintain social distancing. Hospitality will consist of people conversing but maintaining social distancing. We will not have drinks or snacks at this time.
For questions or trouble signing up, please contact Gina at email@example.com or call Tuesday – Thursday from 10:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.
Video de Reapertura