In-person Worship Services New Guidelines
Plans and Guidelines as of May 19, 2021:
For all In-person Sunday worship
- There will no longer be a need to register in advance for worship services.
- The wearing of masks and social distancing will no longer be required for those who have been vaccinated.
- We recommend that all those who have not been vaccinated will:
- Wear a mask.
- Practice social distancing.
- Refrain from singing.
- For the next several Sundays we will continue our present practices regarding:
- Sharing the Peace
- Bathrooms, Sanctuary, and Family Life Center are cleaned before each service
Ushers welcome and greet you as you come to church. The ushers are also there to answer any questions regarding these new procedures for worship.
In the sanctuary, there are hand sanitizers, masks, and gloves if needed. There is a table with communion packets for each person to pick up upon entering. Offering plates are available at the registration table for your convenience before, during, and after the service.
In the Family Life Center, there are two entries – one by the bathrooms and the other by the center doors. Each entryway has a table with masks, gloves, hand sanitizer, and individual communion kits. Again, offering plates will be available at the registration table for your convenience before, during, and after the service.
We continue to include Sharing of the Peace during worship service, but there is no touching and we are maintaining social distancing. Hospitality will consist of people conversing but maintaining social distancing. We will not have drinks or snacks at this time.
For questions, please contact Gina at firstname.lastname@example.org or call Tuesday – Thursday from 10:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.