In-person Worship Services Registration and Guidelines
Plans and Guidelines:
For all In-person Sunday worship
- We are opened at 25% capacity – 70 people in the Sanctuary and 65 people in the Family Life Center
- Masks are required at all times
- We are practicing social distancing and following CDC guidelines
- Registration is required every week by clicking on the buttons to the left. The sign-up opens at 1:00 p.m. on Monday and closes on Friday at 12:00 noon each week
- Bathrooms, Sanctuary, and Family Life Center are cleaned before each service
Ushers welcome and greet you as you come to church. The ushers are also there to answer any questions regarding the procedures for worship.
In the sanctuary, there are hand sanitizers, masks, and gloves if needed. There is a table with communion packets for each person to pick up upon entering. Offering plates are available at the registration table for your convenience before, during, and after the service.
In the Family Life Center, there are two entries – one by the bathrooms and the other by the center doors. Each entryway has a table with masks, gloves, hand sanitizer, and individual communion kits. Again, offering plates will be available at the registration table for your convenience before, during, and after the service.
We continue to include Sharing of the Peace during worship service, but there is no touching and we are maintaining social distancing. Hospitality will consist of people conversing but maintaining social distancing. We will not have drinks or snacks at this time.
For questions or trouble signing up, please contact Gina at email@example.com or call Tuesday – Thursday from 10:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.
Video de Reapertura